I am way too lazy to make a comprehensive list of all the things I like about Steve. But here's the short list with a few examples:
1. He's a good sport--driving around Brooklyn looking for a phone store to help me with Amy's phone ("renavigating. . .") without getting grouchy like 99.9% of all men would, reading in the car while I follow Shelley around the swap, driving me to Oakland airport in early morning traffic, emailing people about Mike's painting, etc. etc. etc.
2. He's super handy and looks for things to fix--I'm not even going to start on this list.
3. He seems to like us okay in spite of our klutziness--as evidenced by the fact that he keeps coming back, making good will rounds to Mom's, Colleen's, my house, etc .
4. He's handsome and suave (Shelley's right) and a fabulous and healthy cook (I love all the colors and textures, the abundance of vegeys--I feel healthier when Steve's around.
5. He gives great neck rubs.
And this only scratches the surface. Suffice it to say, we are so glad you were born and are part of our family.