Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sophomore Formal




Last night was Sophomore Formal. It was held at a "club" in Palo Alto called Illusions. I don't know why I put club in quotation marks. Anyway, it was actually quite fun. I am glad that I've broken out of my shell and actually dance now. I used to be terrified of it. I'm still not any good, but I've stopped caring about how dumb I look, and just go for it. There was a little stage at the front, and I even went up and danced on the stage. Yeah. Intense. Here are some pictures of my draw group/ family before we went out for the night. I thought Hoku's hair looked really pretty, so I included a picture of it. :)

5 comments:

Bekah said...

That looks like fun! There aren't a lot of opportunities to dance now. It's fun at home, but not the same. I love living through college again vicariously through you!

sienna said...

you look beautiful, as always.

Pamela Palmer said...

I'm so proud of you. I look like a fool when I dance but I still do it (and I'm serious--not trying to be funny.)

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

woah, her hair is very long and beautiful, looks like a shampoo commercial picture.

When we went to Santa Brabara last week Kaity and I kept talking about how beautiful you are. I wish you could of come with us. It's a shame we see so little of you even though you're less than 2 hours away! Come visit us. Better yet let me heal and I'll come and visit you and we can go dancing together.

Yesenia said...

yo! i miss you! when you come home we HAVE to go clubbing!