Let's decide together what to do about gift giving this Christmas. Here are some possible choices:
1. Give to whomever you want (see this week's Office for discussion of whomever).
2. Give to the people you spend Christmas with (Out of sight, out of mind).
3. Draw names in some fashion or another and send gifts.
a. Each person give to a person outside their own immediately family
b. Each family gives to another family
1. Gifts could have price limits or not
2. Could be used, made, or not, etc.
What do we want to do?
I too took pictures of the last mango and will try to post it (I'm at school). We now have two yard sculptures and a bird bath (go Jake). Amaya makes me feel good by wanting to come with me when I go past. She likes best when we open both back doors so she can come and go from house to house at will (which works as long as both side gates are locked). She usually makes a bee line for Chey and Erica's room. She likes their accessories. She has a big gap to fill--the gap left by Enzo and other resident babies, but she's doing her best. I love you all so much.