Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Surfing Tiririca Classico









Yesterday and today have been some of the best days of surfing I've had since I got here. Not big but super glassy and lots of little barrels. Some were even makeable. There's a guy who sits on the rocks taking pictures of people so I just bought a bunch of pictures he took of me this morning so I could have something to post. The first three are a sequence that actually has like 20 pictures in it and it was one of the handful where I made it out (although predictably he didn't get that). The next two and the last one are another sequence. Maybe this will help convince some people to come visit.

4 comments:

Pamela Palmer said...

Looks fun and enticing (if I surfed). I loved the birthday wishes from the kids. thanks.

Jesse said...

Looks awesome. That's the nice thing about living 5 min. from the beach. You never miss it.

David Boucher said...

Awesome pics!! I really would love to visit. When is the best time for good surf? We are going to Peru to pickup Q from his mission in Nov/Dec but a Brazil trip would be epic!!

christian said...

I haven't been here a whole year yet. The winter, June-August is the biggest but I think its cleaner in the summer. Its windswell so there's waves all year round and its never very cold. We're only going to be here till September.