Friday, August 28, 2009

Just the 3 of us

I have 2 weeks to go before my due date. In the meantime Chris is out of school and I finished teaching, so we're enjoying each others company (and the amazing weather) as much as possible.
My sweet friend Gail took some family pictures of us yesterday at natural bridges. She's an aspiring photographer and would appreciate any comments or suggestions you might have. She put up more pictures of us on her blog. Please visit her blog so you can leave her a comment. She would really appreciate it.

xoxo

3 comments:

david a bouchers said...

Ah...what sweet pictures. You all look so beautiful! I think I married into the most gorgeous family, ever. Best wishes for a great delivery!

chelsea said...

Wow, you look amazing pregnant! So beautiful...What a handsome family...Can't wait to meet the new one. Love you guys.

Karen said...

beautiful!