Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

I know you're sick of red, white, and blue but bear with me because this was my first 4th of July as a citizen so it was special. Plus being in Sacramento with family made it even more fun. The parade around Mimi's neighborhood was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Thanks Truman for pulling Enzo around.
We started out the morning with yummy pancakes and sausage at Mimi's ward. I love American food. seriously, I do
(enzo took this sweet picture of Mimi)
After the parade Ethan said "why don't you take a nap and I'll watch Enzo." I almost cried. After that Enzo was pretty much taken care of for the rest of the weekend by the Springs. He loved Truman and said "Truman has lots of brothers can I be one of his brothers too?" I think he was hoping that Colleen and Paul wouldn't even notice if he joined the gang.
In the afternoon we went swimming at Andy's. We got to see Liz and Brian's new home and Andy's house in progress.
I have no pictures of the BBQ at Bouchers. I was to busy eating.

4 comments:

Karen said...

great synopsis of a great day. thank you for being with us. we love you.

david a bouchers said...

It was so great to see you. I wish we had more time to talk face to face. You are so beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your break!

sienna said...

i miss sacramento fourth of july festivities. i'm glad enzo is getting to know the springs and recognizes how cool they are.

Pamela Palmer said...

thanks for posting. you added a lot to my fourth.