Friday, May 15, 2009

enzoness

dinner
"I have three babies in my stomach and they don't like to eat dinner. They really like chocolate so I need more chocolate to make them happy"

birthday party
me,"Enzo you can either have cake or the lollipop. You can't have both because it has too much sugar." when they brought over a piece of cake for me he said, "she can't have that because she already had juice and it's just too much sugar"(dang it! I totally wanted a piece of cake)

sharing
Avi came over today to play. As soon as Enzo saw him he said "we need to put away all the toys"
"why, is it because you don't want to share?" I asked
"no. it's because my toys don't want to play with him"

If you know a way on how I can keep him 3 yrs old forever let me know.

4 comments:

Karen said...

great quotes. good material for a book.

Karen said...

love enzo.

Yesenia said...

He is so funny! I can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Kaity said...

that is an awesome picture. he is so handsome.