Thursday, May 14, 2009
29+ Reasons why Bekah is awesome
And why we're glad it's her birthday.
1. She's beautiful.
2. And, she's a really good cook.
3. She is very easy going.
4. She is good at having fun living in crazy foreign places, like Taiwan, Japan, Cape Verde, Portugal, and Irvine.
5. She is willing to move to Maine or Montana, but really wants to end up in Hawaii.
6. She has really cute kids.
7. She is a very patient, down to earth, good mom.
8. She likes to hike and camp,
9. And kayak.
10. She has been a good sport about being quasi-vegetarian.
11. She is also good at having fun without having any money.
12. She likes to read, and she's smart.
13. She is fun to talk to.
14. Her oatmeal cookies are famous,
15. She likes my family. (She even lived with my mom after we broke up, while I was in China, coming to my senses.)
16. She doesn't freak out when I tell her I want to change careers and be a fireman.
17. She like to go to the beach, a lot.
18. She can sing, and play the piano, and lead a ward choir.
19. She always says yes to callings, even cub scouts, sunbeams, or teaching relief society in a Chinese speaking ward in Taiwan.
20. She looks good with long hair and short hair.
21. She does almost all of the laundry and cleans the bathroom.
22. She is a good blogger. Her posts are short and funny, with impeccable timing.
23. She has a really cool family. You hear stuff about crazy brother or mother in laws, but I can't relate. They are all very cool.
24. She thinks sacred falls is a Sunday hike (and said so in our mission prep class).
25. She knows almost everyone in our ward, including kids, which is a major accomplishment.
26. She is willing to drive most of the way on long car trips.
27. She is very non-judgmental.
28. She is older than me, but no one would ever guess.
29. She is ok about having random people show up and stay unspecified lengths of time.
And finally, she was crazy enough to marry me. Happy Birthday Bekah.
Posted by Jesse at 4:55 PM