Sunday, April 5, 2009

cherry blossoms







In my 7th grade history day performance, the narrator said she had come to DC hoping to see the cherry blossoms, "but, it's been raining since I got here." So, it was raining this week...but yesterday was beautiful, so we went out to see the cherry blossoms. There were thousands of people on the national mall...almost like inaguration part II, I heard some people say. It was crazy, but worth it. The blossoms were beautiful and I'm so glad I've finally seen these great trees in bloom. 

Happy Conference! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So, have you seen Jackie Joyner Kirstie yet? he he! When are you going to meet Obama? I'm counting on your introducing us when I get there. I want to see those Cherry Blossoms, can you make them stay?

Unknown said...

That was really Colleen

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

we have a bunch here on campus. They inspire me to walk and not take the bus

sienna said...

jealous. i love spring. wish i was there. miss you. can't wait for you to come back. hint. hint.