Thursday, April 10, 2008

a snapshot of home for spring break














I went home for Spring Break. A short 10 days, but very worth it. I got to see Austin and hang out with Sienna and Kaity and Gio and Zeke and Yesenia and Pammy and my family and everyone. It was so nice. Probably too nice, because I didn't want to come back to school....but now that I'm here and "spring is in the air" I guess it'll be okay. I have a bunch more pictures -- if you want to see more you can visit my facebook. :)

4 comments:

Pamela Palmer said...

Thanks for coming and for posting. I'm especially appreciating pictures now that I'm out of the habit of taking them. It was so nice to spend some time with you, Noellie.

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

looks like fun. We want to go to Hawaii for Christmas, we are planning now so that we can have money to go.

I love the picture of Pammy's back. She has such a beautiful posture and you captured it well.

Karen said...

ditto on pammy's back. what a visual treat, noelle. you are good!

chelsea said...

I can't believe how big ethan michael spring is!! love the pics, i'll check out your facebook :) you look beautiful!