Monday, February 25, 2008
Happy 92nd Birthday Mimi!
1. She taught me how to play Scrabble.
2. She has an awesome relationship with Grandpa that we can all look up to and try to emulate.
3. She has ten kids and managed to stay sane and intelligent and gorgeous. (I only have two and I've lost it all.)
4. She writes poetry.
5. She makes good bread, pies, pomegranite salad, etc.
6. She is generous.
7. She's good company and tells good stories.
8. She is faithful and strong in the gospel (still reading the Sunday school lessons and commenting in class).
9. She taught me to be frugal.
10. She is adventurous. Not only did she travel the world with Grandpa, but according to the slides she wasn't afraid to take the kids on roadtrips all over and she's still going to Hawaii and swimming at the beach!
I love you Mimi and hope you had a good birthday.