Sunday, September 23, 2007

Time Warp Slide


We have this cool slide at our zoo, you go in your age and come out 26 years older. Gio is a little Danny, for sure. Anyway, I thought I'd drop a quick line. It's been a little while. We drove up to San Luis Obispo today to visit our friend Brittany. Dave Neville came with us. We surfed Morro Bay. It was pretty freezing. Gio got in the water in just his shorts. I surfed for the first time in a long time. It was fun, but I was having a hard time getting my feet to do what I wanted them to, i.e. I couldn't stand up in a very timely fashion on my frozen stumps. Oh yeah and I forgot how much more tiring it is to paddle in a wetsuit. On Friday, I totally tore apart the house in an effort to rearrange, but the day got crazy and then it was lunch time and nap time and Danny got home and the house was a big pile. We more or less put it back together. I'm liking the changes. When it's more together I'll take some pictures. I guess that's all for now.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pamela Palmer said...

you've been a very faithful blogger, even if mighty's right and we're not being true to the genre. who cares? thank heavens twenty six years don't go that fast.

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

hey kaity, to put a video you just open up the normal page to post and there is a icon next to the picture icon and it opens up a browser window and you just upload a video. It is super easy, it' just like putting pictures.
good luck