Sunday, January 27, 2013

10 Years Together...

It's a little late, but Happy 10 Years to Brian and Liz(me)hahaha!!.

While we were dating.



almost 11 years ago...



Celebrating Our Wedding Day!

December 7, 2002



Lexi, Cami, and Nicky 

celebrating 9 years together


Celebrating 10 Years Together in Kauai

definitely the best trip of our lives...

  Brian and I  have been through so much together, really. And to be so happy after 10 years of marriage, three wild children, etc.,  I'd say we have something very special to celebrate.  I can onyly pray that the next 10 years will be filled with as much love as the last 10 have been.

5 comments:

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

You two are so great, and so great together. I love being around you and Brian. The love is there, the respect is there, and the right attitude is there. You two make a wonderful couple. Congrats.

sienna said...

you guys are super cute! i love this. i can't believe its been 10 years. Kauai looks fun too.

Liz said...

Thank you so much girls. I remember the day that we met like it was yesterday! The scarey thing is that I can remember when my parents celebrated their 10 year anniversary, and it seemed like they had been together forever :).

Grimsmans said...

Simply Gorgeous!

Nippon Nin said...

I don't know them but I think they're great looking couple and family. I love the family portrait in the end of this post - Perfect!