Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring!

Spring is here and it is so exciting! It was so fun to have Pammy here and we are so sad that she is gone. Here are a few of the pictures we took while she was here. 

 Pammy is good at bouncing Kai. He loves to be bounced. 

 Pammy is learning classical guitar and it sounds good. 

 Our daffodils came out just for Pammy. 

 We bought baby chicks to raise for eggs. Tony is very excited. 

 Austin and Pammy and Kai on Sunday. 


 We spend a lot of time just sitting around staring at our baby. 

 Our little fam. 

Kai is crying because he knows Pammy is leaving us soon. 

Our conversation on Tuesday. 
Bo: "Where's Grandma?" 
Me: "She left to go to Hawaii."
Bo: "I miss her."
Me: "I miss her too. I'm sad."
Bo: "It's okay Mommy. I'm sorry." 

2 comments:

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

I love seeing baby pictures. It helps me to remember that I'm not just miserably sick for no reason.

Love you guys.

Karen said...

These pictures capture the beauty and holiness of you and your family. I like the soft lighting. I love the conversation. Love YOU.