Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas everyone!! We went on the cruise of lights in the Huntington Harbor. The money from the tickets is donated to the philharmonics and you get to see all the houses with crazy lighted decorations reflecting on the water. It's fun. The woman narrating the tour had some little girls singing Christmas carols over the mic. Monet begged me to let her sing. Before I even made it to the top deck, I could hear her little voice singing jingle bells. So brave. It was super cute. Hope everyone has a good holiday. I look around me at this beautiful earth and every day is a gift.

2 comments:

Grimsmans said...

Chelsea,
Glad you got to see the beautiful lights and Monet sang for all! We missed you here....next year come and be with us.....The kids are darling with Santa....Have a Merry Christmas!

Love,
Auntie Tricia

Karen said...

you ARE coming! This is a great closing story before I go to bed! Thank you for your always remembering us. I love you. Karen