Tuesday, March 2, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMARIS
The following are 27 reasons I like Damaris and I'm glad she was born.
1. She decided to marry me, even is she asked "Are you sure?" before she said yes.
2. She's gorgeous.
3. Enzo Santos Palmer, who' really fun to have around.
4. Maria Aurea Santos Palmer, the happiest baby ever.
5. She's fun to dance with, Forro, Salsa, Samba
6. She like trying new things, like surfing in a ripped wetsuit in the winter
7. She likes to travel and is still talking about driving to Brazil
8. She makes delicious food, lots of it
9. She convinces me to sleep in (at leat she did before we had kids)
10. She lets me surf, a lot.
11. She remembers everyone's birthday and sends them things.
12. She's an activist and cares about what is going on in the world (get with it Obama)
13. She social and likes talking to people and making friends.
14. She's generous (I'll post about my new surfboard when I get it later this week)
15. She's super nice to everyone.
16. She loves music.
17. She takes great pictures and videos (and even wakes up early to take surf pictures, sometimtes).
18. She keeps in touch with all of my friends via facebook.
19. She has a testimony and knows what's important in life.
20. She's smart and likes learning new things (web programming, photography, sewing, digital editing)
21. She reads my papers for school and has lots of nice comments.
22. We have great conversations about everything.
23. She's fun to be around, whenever I travel without her, I wish she was there.
24. She doesn't mind that we've moved (a lot) but wants to live near the ocea.
25. She made this blog, what a great idea.
26. She's basically perfect.
27. Add your own reason why you like Damaris and are glad she was born.
Posted by christian at 12:08 PM