Wednesday, July 29, 2009

natalie and david's 50th

Hello family... I finally uploaded a few pics from the Boucher's 50th Anniversary.... Wish I had a better cam and could zoom in and crop these, but you get the general idea... It was great seeing everyone... I don't know if you can view these or if I need to invite you into the group... the group password is boucher... XOXO love you all.... Sarah-Noel
P.S. Damaris it was fun seeing you in Santa Cruz although it was too brief...


http://www.costcophotocenter.com/groups/boucher_50th

4 comments:

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

what's the username?

katie said...

Do you need an email or a username to see the pictures? I'd like to take a look! Thanks for setting that up!

Kirsti said...

I'd love to see the pictures too! Is there a way we can get on and see? I'm so excited!

katie said...

I'm working on a present for my grandparents with pictures of their 50th. I'm wondering if I could get access to those pictures. It would be awesome! Let me know what the username or email is. THANK YOU!
-Katie Wolfe