Sunday, May 3, 2009

zaby baby

I chose to put up this picture in honor of Isaiah (a week after his birthday) because we are all laughing, and Isaiah has taken on the role of being the hilarious comic relief to our family, and our "go to" person for the ward talent shows. He even made us all laugh when he was little, with his baby rolls and his big smile, as he tried to run away down the beach. He has such a tender heart. Today is his first day passing the sacrament. We're so proud of Isaiah and love him so so much. 


5 comments:

austin said...

Isaiah is pretty much the man, he is so funny and witty sometimes it cracks me up. Im so glad that I get to be home right now to hang out with him. Love you Isaiah.

sienna said...

that is such a cute picture. isaiah is the best. i wish we could hang out with him more and hear all his new jokes. i can't believe how big he is getting. time flies.

Pamela Palmer said...

definitely a cute spring kid picture. haiasi is definitely fun.

Colleen said...

Isaiah is the best! Happy belated birthday. I didn't post a birthday post like I should have, but I came through big time on the mega beach party/sleepover--got to admit that Saiah! (I've been given explicit instructions not to call it a slumber party, as that is what girls do)!

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

when do you guys come to California and how long will you be staying?