Monday, March 31, 2008

Hawaii Bound


Jessika will be 14 this summer so we signed her up for her first EFY. This is my first year doing this stuff so I didn't realize that all the other moms did this MONTHS ago... Almost all of the EFY's are full except for LAIE, HI... So we snagged it. We'll be there July 7-13??? Now we just have to earn airfare... (I say we because I'm hoping to tag along and have some one on one time with Jess before she starts HIGH SCHOOL) Time is flying.... We just got back from our Spring break. Went to Disneyland and Santa Barbara. Check out the photos on our blog and also some footage of my brother being the guinea pig on our new ZIP LINE...heheh Love you all!!! Hopefully if I go I can visit with family there...I'll call later...
P.S. Check out Jared's blog as he attempts to read the B.O.M. ....too cute...

2 comments:

Karen said...

what a nice surprise, sarah. love how you keep being fun and having fun. what a COOL mom!

christian said...

You picked the best EFY. Laie is the Bomb.