Wednesday, November 28, 2007

organizing my web life through RSS

There are so many new blogs and cool sites that I check out pretty often. Sometimes there is a new post and sometimes there isn't. If you are in a similar situation where you catch yourself checking a bunch of different blogs and news sites daily then you might want to use google reader www.google.com/reader
Here is a video on how RSS works it might save you a lot of time. Plus commoncrafts.com makes lots of cool little videos that teaches you how to use the inter net more efficiently.

2 comments:

Mariko said...

So I thought, that sounds like a great idea! I just started it up, but now I see that I can't make comments from the feed, and I can't see the comments. Or is there something I'm missing?

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

If you just click on the right side where there is an arrow it will take you directly to the blog and you can make comments. I like using the reader because it just shows if there are new posts or not and if there are I usually just open the blogs from the reader page. Also it's great for news because I just read the headlines and pick which one to read